TERMS OF SERVICE & ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The following is our combined Terms of Service (ToS) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). This brief document aims to outline and clarify what types of services are allowed upon our network, along with what types of activities and services are strictly prohibited (some are prohibited by law). Please understand that this document outlines general guidelines in what we hope is a readable and useful format and is not considered exhaustive. We reserve the right to update this document, as well as refuse hosting services, when we find it necessary to.
- When you create an account and/or use our services, you are agreeing to comply with our ToS and AUP.
- Clients agree to maintain accurate contact information on file with us so that they are able to receive notifications. Clients are also responsible for ensuring that our emails are not blocked by client servers and filters so that our deliverability of notifications to you is not compromised.
- Failing to comply with our ToS and or AUP can result in our inability to provide (or continue providing) hosting services.
- Services that are suspended or terminated for breach of ToS and, or AUP are not eligible for any sort of refund (neither full nor partial).
- If or when you are curious as to whether or not your intended use of our services is in accordance with our ToS and AUP, please contact us before utilizing our services in such a manner, we will be able to let you know whether or not your intended purpose is in compliance.
- Any activities considered illegal in the United States, your current living country and your nationality country are a breach of our ToS and AUP and are not allowed.
- When law permits, or when your utilization is not jeopardizing the usability of services for other clients, we will notify you by the e-mail address you have with us on file before we take action in order to provide you with an opportunity to resolve the issue.
- By utilizing our services, you understand the importance of maintaining backups of your data. You understand that these backups should be stored in a safe place that is not on our network. The purpose of these backups is so that you will have the ability to restore your data in the event you ever need to. By using our services, you understand that even server hardware is prone to failure periodically and that we can not be held accountable for maintaining or guaranteeing neither your data, nor the backups of your data. Client understands that it is their responsibility and in their best interest to maintain backups.
- By using our services, you understand that we are not responsible for lost time, lost income, or lost data due to non-existent or faulty backups.
- All of our services are provided a specific bandwidth allocation that you are able to monitor usage of within our control panel. In the event that you require more bandwidth than what your service is currently allocated, please contact us so that we may assist you. Please be aware that services that exhaust their bandwidth allocations will be automatically suspended. This automated action prevents you from receiving bandwidth overage fees and provides you with more transparency over what your specific bandwidth requirements are.
NOT allowed services (not an exhaustive list) - if you are unsure whether or not your intended use is allowed, please contact us before obtaining or utilizing services. Services that are terminated for a breach of our AUP are not eligible for refunds.
Regarding Bills and Payment
Regarding Money-Back Guarantees
All products are not eligible for a money-back guarantee.
Regarding Service Uptime Levels
We guarantee a minimum of 99% network uptime on all hosting packages.